08 Feb Release notes 2020.2
Kano MDM launches 2-3 releases every year. Usually, they contain some improvements in efficiency and new functionality. Past 2020 was not an exception. At the end of the year, our new release was ready and our customers received the updates. Here are the main points from the 2020.2 Kano MDM release.
Release notes 2020.2
- Implemented “Import from CSV” that allows to load data from a CSV file.
- Extended the Universal REST API for data integration.
- Implemented the ability to configure different participation types. Subscriber system can act as a data provider and consumer, or just as a data consumer. If the System is a consumer it is forbidden for it to make changes in the catalog.
- Entity mapping settings:
- implemented new Mapping type = Exclude the field that allows to exclude the specified field from the message for the external subscriber system;
- added the ability to specify the Required property for the request execution initiated by an external system.
- Extended format of the errors output in Universal SOAP/REST API.
- SOAP/REST log is brought out to a distinct Kano MDM module for effective tracking of the external system’s messages.
- Implemented DTL Tools (Data Transformation Language) in MDM Web-UI. DTL transformation can be used for import data from CSV and for the data integration process.
- Automatic deduplication functionality Implemented for Data Quality. From linked records, it automatically selects a golden record that has the biggest average pairs’ weight.
- Implemented new types of Controllers that allow to customize the processing events on the catalog forms.
- Implemented the functionality that allows to manage additional access to actions in catalog folders.